• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Worms black

acethedragonguy

Juvenile Dragon
Hi, I got some new worm treats for my baby but some of them are dark colored are they just shedding worms? Also I'm changing her diet better any reccomendations? She can only eat worms since bugs make her tummy go sad.

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, I got some new worm treats for my baby but some of them are dark colored are they just shedding worms? Also I'm changing her diet better any reccomendations? She can only eat worms since bugs make her tummy go sad.
What kind of worms? Your baby needs a staple feeder like dubias crickets bsfl or silk worms- she should be getting fresh salads everyday -

acethedragonguy

Juvenile Dragon
What kind of worms? Your baby needs a staple feeder like dubias crickets bsfl or silk worms- she should be getting fresh salads everyday -
I'm trying to get silk worms, but I can't find any. Also it's mealworms, again, just for a treat! She does get fresh salads.

Latest posts