• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Wish I had a pic lol

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Nacho was just basking this morning with his beard all puffed up and black. He's never aggressive when this happens. I laughed, reached in and rubbed his beard and he sucked it back in. Any idea why he does this? He didn't seem mad. I find it funny honestly.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
They can do that somethimes wen they ready or getting ready to shed there skin its.more stretchin than puffin. But sometimes Diego puff at me wen hes hungry. ;)

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Luci did that the other day when he saw the ceiling can moving! I had to turn it off to calm him down. He would still run under something and peak up to see if it was still there!

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hahahaha dragons and their personalities can be so funny sometimes! Normal behavior but a little alarming if you've never seen it before!

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh Boris like to bob when he gets out or when he climbs to the top of his log. Think its just there way of sayin look at me im big n hard hehe. Wot tuey dnt relise is we no that they little snuggly sods really:)

maxxdout

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Lmao....the licking is too cute! Nacho licks everything, the weirdo ;) and he waved at the worm I was trying to feed him. It was in slow motion, made me laugh! Never seen him Bob though. Is the bib dominent, and the wave submissive?

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
Yeh wave is submissive Diego waves but only when he see Boris. Boris bobs .... All the time hehe he thinks hes a tuff nut ;) Diego happy as long as he has a full belly :)

Latest posts