• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Willow Won't eat Her Veggies!

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
I rescued Willow 6 days ago from her previous owner who could no longer care for her. I offer her fresh vegetables every day and she shows interest when i wiggle them in front of her until she realises they aren't live food then she refuses them. Are there any other techniques i can try?
I've learned from the breeder that when she was in her care she eat vegetables everyday with no problems, what could have happened?
I'm willing to try anything :)

Jp

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Willow might just be going through relocation stress, this can last a few days or a few weeks depending on the dragon. Bearded Dragons get the moisture they need through the diet you provide, keep a regular daily feeding routine & Willow will be fine.

Latest posts