• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why won’t she eat greens

Zappier

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone, I’ve tried everything, worms in salad, that bee pollen, and my beardie refuses to eat salad. For the 2 years I’ve had her(she’s two years old) she just turns her nose up at salad. I need help. I feed her bfl/phoenix worms as protein. She just refuses to eat what her diet should primarily be made off. Any suggestions/ideas?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everyone, I’ve tried everything, worms in salad, that bee pollen, and my beardie refuses to eat salad. For the 2 years I’ve had her(she’s two years old) she just turns her nose up at salad. I need help. I feed her bfl/phoenix worms as protein. She just refuses to eat what her diet should primarily be made off. Any suggestions/ideas?
How are you feeding the bsfl? In a dish by themselves?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes I have a bowl they go in
Start dropping them on the salads -- feed insects only 2-3 times per week on that salad and every day salads -- the silk worms are good for sticking to everything -

jabda

Hatchling Dragon
Keep feeding strickly salads... She'll eat when she get hungry. Had the the problem...

Latest posts