• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why Not...:( xD

BeardedDragon's°For°Life

Hatchling Dragon
Hey guys. For about.. 3 years I've always wanted a pet snake! A Hognose Snake actually. (They are so cute ♡ xD) They seem like the perfect fit for me! And one day my dad actually asked me if I wanted a snake, and of course I said yes! SO excited but then I remembered my mom didn't know I wanted one, And one day she found out.. I was sooo nervous of what she would say and she said: No.. :/.............Mannn...... <<Me xD. She said for these reasons: 1. They eat live food (I explained to her they don't xD) 2. They stink (I also tried telling her that wasn't true) And I have my beardie. So the only reason really was cause I had a beardie. Soon now it like.. ugh.. everyday, it kinda hurts me to think I can't get a snake. Cause their my favorite animal. And every time I see one it makes me smile and automatically happy xD Then I think about how I can't have one until like forever...... I wanted a hog nose snake soo much! ( Wow now that I think about it even after she told me I couldn't have one, I look them up a lot and like looked at care sheets about them haha) But yeah.....Pretty depressing life... BUT maybe she might cage her mind later on. She kinda gives me hints that I might be able to get one like: Saying Oh well we can't keep this snake we found cause of this, or If I saw a snake at a pet store just saying how it's expensive *but why would she say that if I couldn't get one anyway? :000 xD* Ya.... That's my story.. She likes snakes but doesn't know if I can have one cause of that one reason... Too Baddd.... Thanks for reading xD

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sorry I wouldn't let you have a snake either! LOL! I would almost allow anything else but no snakes. Even my landlord told me, I don't care what you get just no snakes!

Latest posts