• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Why all this spam?

Meganolvt

Bearded Dragon Egg
Isn't there anything that can be done to stop all these spammy posts all over this forum? It's so frustrating!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Sorry, seems like losers have nothing better to do but spam forums about animals. We try to get to it each morning but sometimes life comes first. My father recently passed away and he lived in another state so i've been traveling a lot to take care of things. I asked the page owner once what we could do, and he said that the only thing we could do was manually approve everyone that wants to join, which is even more of a pain in the ass than just deleting the threads.

Honeybadger

Hatchling Dragon
I don't really mind them too much, I probably only see them as much as I do because of my timezone, I am guessing most if not all of the mods are American :) And they are taken care of pretty quickly most days.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes we all try very hard to get to them as they come.. I am typically online throughout the day nuking them as they come and I log on here first thing every morning sometimes I beat Patsy to them and sometimes she beats me lol Anyways there isn't anything we can do and just scroll past them and know that we get to them as quickly as we can. But they sometimes are like 20-40 of them we have to delete each time..

Latest posts