• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where's Dexter?

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yesterday afternoon I went and checked on Dex and couldn't find him. I looked in his usual hang out spots and nope. Now I know he didn't get out . . . his screen was intact and his doors were closed. After careful examination I found him. The lil bugger discovered his hanging plant that kinda intertwines with a corner of his hammock. Since he's discovered it he's been climbing all over it off and on and last night slept in it. hahahahaha Coudln't have been comfortable, but I left him there.

Attachments

• IMG_1097.JPG
    IMG_1097.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1095.JPG
    IMG_1095.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_1099.JPG
    IMG_1099.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 32

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
My bearded dragon did that a lot when I first got her. Now she's not as active and just sits around most of the time. I call her Flash the Lazy Lizard! :D

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Flash the Lazy Lizard is hysterical. I think he'll be disappointed when he gets too big to climb up there. lol I'll have to find something else to entertain him.

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
So I went to give Dex his afternoon salad and cracked up laughing and went running for my phone to take a pic. He's determined to get himself into that plant. Poor fella has just gotten too big for it now. He's a little put out about it, too. It was his favorite place to sleep.

Attachments

• IMG_1172.JPG
    IMG_1172.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1096.JPG
    IMG_1096.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 14