• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where to buy supers

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
What's the best/cheapest site to buy supers from? I'm paying $.20 a piece for them which is getting rediculous. lol.

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was looking online last night for crickets and came across the wormman.com and myworms.com. Don't know the prices b/c mine don't seem to like worms.

pscaulkins

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I would stay away from the wormman. I know a few people that got ripped off by them.

beardie_love

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Wow that is expensive. Can't say I have any links for you. But, do you perhaps have a private owned reptile shop? I know that big pet store chains are ridiculous for bug pricing. I go to a private owned reptile shop and get them for 10 cents a worm, but get them cheaper when I buy 100 or more.

I hope you find some cheap worms!

Also, perhaps you'd like to start breeding them? I heard it was quite easy. It will take a few months to get a supply going, but once you got it, it'll be worth it.

:)

Latest posts