• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where to buy crickets online?

dragonMommie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello,
I havent really introduced myself but I am always online reading from your newest post to your oldest..I will intoduce myself soon on the correct thread but for now, I was wondering where can I get the best crickets online? that has a good reputation and shipping is decent ;D.

Thank you

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi welcome!

I personally like www.armstrongcricket.com I've never had a problem, they ship usually that same day, and they replace any damaged orders ASAP. You can also call her for recommendations on cricket size.
They sell many different feeders, so you have less places to travel.

dragonMommie

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys...I'm looking into them now and gonna put an order after I pick one lol.
Thanks again ;)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
i have also had luck with coldbloods.com and ghann.com
though im planning on trying out armstrong next year as i have heard they give better prices on mass orders.

DragonMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello DragonMommie from the DragonMom! Try www.coldbloods.com, www.reevescricketranch.com, or www.armstrongcricket.com. Personally, I have had bad luck with Ghanns and won't ever purchase from them again. Also, might I suggest that you hit Janie(zebraflavencs) up for info about dubia roaches (she's the roach queen), they're an excellent live feeder for dragons. She recently talked me into them and have to say, it's been a great choice.

Latest posts