• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where should i get a baby?

lizardcrazy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
does anyone have any suggestions on where I can get a healthy baby beardy? I see how petco and petsmart here treat their babies and I dont want to support that. Has anyone tried a online store? If so please tell good and bad so I know if I should avoid them or not

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Tom at tnddragons.com (on here his name is thewolfmantom) would be probably one of the best that has dragons available right now. YOu can message him on here or through his site.

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Definitely recommend getting one from a breeder. They know how to properly care for them (at least the ones on this site do... can't say that for all of them out there! :p ). I agree with not supporting the pet shops, and I also recommend a breeder because the animal will be healthier. Best to start off on the right foot ;)

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I can recomend Tom as well! I have one of his. She is not only a sweet heart but she came very healthy and continues to be so.

lizardcrazy

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
well I think you all are steering me on to tnddragons and I do belive I will go through them as soon as I get some money I will do that at least you all care about these awesome creatures petco and petsmart dont give a $#@!!# and its so sad last time I went to petco they had 20 poor babies in a little 15 gallon I just wanted to buy them all and give them to you all (exept one ^_^) at least you all will loving take care of them.Anyway thank you all again

Red Ink AUS

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
You may have a bit of time on your hands as Tom's latest clutch are Valentines day babies lol. Give Tom a nudge and see if they are not all spoken for you won't be disappointed.

Boogiesmom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I won't even go into petco. Luckily my petsmart (at this time anyway) is not so bad. I bought boogie there. They by no mean are like the people on this forum but they do have a reptile girl that actually knows something. Too bad she is not there the entire day. They usually only have about 3 in there with repti carpet. The cricket are small. The only thing is they always looks so down it kill me. I wish I could win the lotto and take them all in.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'll add to the Tom chime... I also have one of his lil girlies... She's colorful, eats salads at the drop of a leaf, and eats well... Her relocation stress lasted ohhhh about 2 hours...
Janie

Latest posts