• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

where is everyone from?

staylor

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My husbands family is from right outside Raleigh too. They are from Louisburg.

Vesta

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
OHHH...I am getting a little jealous of all you Canada people. I love it there!! <3 It is only a hop,skip and a jump from out cabin in New York but we have not made it over this year yet. Maybe in the Fall.

Nova Scotia would be my dream vacation. Big fan of LM Mongomery. Read all of her Anne of Green Gables series and anything else she wrote that I could get my hands on!!

Fliehigh

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Well she is from Prince Edward Island, which is right off the coast of Nova Scotia, but it is a great place to visit. If you are a beer or Rum drinker you need to come visit Halifax and have a stop at the Lower deck for a true Nova Scotia "Kitchen Party".

li

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Vesta...I have been there. PEI is amazingly beautiful. The beaches are the absolute best in the world. I as actually at the author's house of Anne. Can't remember what part of the Island...it is broken up into five different sections.

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
crypticdragons said:
from = hartsfield, south georgia
edgefield, south carolina
augusta , georgia

live in jacksonville, nc

Update

I now live in New Orleans, Louisiana

Latest posts