• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Where can I buy Phoenix Worms?

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I've looked at the local pet stores, and petsmart and I can't find these things.

I wanna get some for my beardie cause he loves the worm shaped insects. Wax Worms are a treat for now.

Any good website or something I can get some off?

Thanks for your time.

BigDaddyDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I dunno to be honest, only time I've ever seen them is at the reptile expos. But I'm sure you can order them online as well.

Craiger

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I've bought them before, and to be honest, won't waste my time on them again. They're really small....and die quick. At least mine did. Half were dead when I got them. I'm sure others have had better success, though.

I got mine online...but can't remember from where I bought them.

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Well my beardie is a baby. He wouldn't need something to big... yet.

He doesn't seem to care for crickets to much unless I feed them to him. He loooves the wax worms but I can't give him to many of those.

Are their any other good protein sources for him?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dubia roaches come to my mind for soooooome reason....

I've fed those dubia to my dragons since they were 7 weeks old and up....
I also feed those same dubias to my almost 2 month old gecko, and the rest of the leo gecks ...
If you are on the West Coast... try Aaronpauling.com...
If you are on the East Coast... Theroachguy.com.
I've ordered from both and was quite satisfied with service and prices, not to mention the roaches themselves.
Hope this helps !

SoleSky

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
In my opinion I've bought from Reptiworms.com and they have been the BEST i've ordered from so far. Really cheap shipping and good customer service. None were dead, they get here in two days. Plus you get 20% off when you type in the code BEARDED20.

Krypt0nite1989

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
I ordered some from reptiworm.com

I will let you know how everything is.

Thanks again people!

Latest posts