• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Frogb0i

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hiya!

I’m the dad of a beautiful 6m old baby Snow X Pastel Hypo morph called Haku! She’s my absolute world already and only had her a week!

I got given crickets with her but they keep escaping both in and out the Viv and they are too noisy for my flat so I’ve barely slept, they smell (even though their cleaned and fed fresh n mix daily) and she doesn’t rush to eat them whereas dubias last 30 seconds
I just hate crickets.

From rec of the store I got her, I have slowly been switching her onto medium dubias which I want to be her main food, and am interested in trying to source some small/medium locusts to replace the crickets but I’m (sadly) nowhere near the end of them

I’m looking for recs of places to buy both medium dubias and locusts in bulk please, I’ve looked so far on eBay (not gonna buy from there) and swell and pets at home and done the maths… even a pack of 100 would only last a week if she has 15 a day and x4 (a month that’s 420 bugs) does anywhere sell more than 200 bugs that isn’t extortionate pls? Local pet shops only seem to do like 4/£10 6/£15 tiny box deals which still ain’t enough for a growing baby

I got a box of dubias from where I got her and paid £3.30 for maybe 10-12 which I had literally gone in 2 days so had to keep filling out with crickets.

Please and thankyou in advance!

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
Josh's Frogs doesn't ship across the Atlantic. Pretty sure FrogB0i is in the UK.

In the US/Canada there are quite a few choices though.

3llie

Bearded Dragon Egg
I got loads of Dubias from https://www.silkwormstore.co.uk/

I’ve just got a load delivered today - starting my own Colony - definitely worth it in the long run and they don’t smell, make noise or climb plastic sides so no escapes! YouTube has loads of videos on how to do this

GSieg

Hatchling Dragon
When keeping a colony, if you want them to reproduce keeping it warm and humid is key. You can keep them alive and growing in just about any condition though.

Latest posts