• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

When I go on holiday what will I do with my bearded dragon?

Joe Hunter

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm still thinking about getting a bearded dragon and I need to know what will happen when I go in holiday. Can it just stay at home for a week and just leave in some food, get someone round my house to feed it or is there a place it can go to be looked after?

mamaof2dragons

Juvenile Dragon
check with your local exotic vet and see if they can board the reptile. or have someone you trust and isn't afraid of reptiles come in and spend time with it, they need fresh food daily you can let them eat old icky greens that are day old, it can make them sick. or the other option is to take it with you,this means having a smaller tank and extra lights but then you know it is being cared for and not lonely without you.

Latest posts