• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Whats wrong with my bearded dragons tail

chris2dragons

Bearded Dragon Egg
My younge bearded dragon's tail is very strange. The very tip of his tail is crispy, it looks like it was burned or smashed or somthing. It is very thin and extremely stiff and hard. It is not a burn from his light though. Please help

jessica domke

Juvenile Dragon
hmmm, well if it's not a burn the only thing i can think of is maybe it's just from shedding. is ur dragon housed w/ne other dragons? is it a possibility that maybe it did get smashed some how?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Can you post a close up picture or the tail? And tell us what the general enclosure looks like and how close to the light he can get, and how hot the basking spot is, and also answer Jessica's questions?

Latest posts