• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What's going on with my female?

khaleesi

Juvenile Dragon
So 3 and a half weeks ago she laid and since then she's been...off, just not herself. She's eating, pooping, moving, basking, acting perfectly normally, she is for all intents and purposes normal but I'm starting to get a niggling feeling something isn't right, she's black bearding 24/7 she's popping her throat, she's hissing, and she's getting kinda aggressive, she tried to bite me yesterday while she was in the bath :( none of this is normal for her and it all started after she laid her clutch. I'm 60% sure she has more eggs on the way but she's not ready yet she's still eating like a horse. Please share your views I'm wondering if she has a health problem or if this is normal. I just don't have enough experience with Beardies to know.