• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What up Peeps

MadamDragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone i just signed up to this sight today i have recently got a bearded Dragon and i am super excited i have always wanted one. My fiancé was nice enough to let me get her lol we already have quite the collection of animals both furry and scaly. I look forward to talking with all of you and learning all that i can to make sure my bearded dragon(which still needs to be named) is the happiest she can possibly be. she seems to like to be handled but also has the need to run around like crazy so after i move i will be working on setting her up a Play area if you will so she can get all the exercise and movement that she wants and requires. I can't wait for her to get big enough for a harness, i still need to measure her to see how long she really is but she is a good size and i will work on taking some pictures of her so i can load them up.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome the forum! looking forward to seeing your new addition.

Latest posts