• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what size worms

dragonlover20

Bearded Dragon Egg
as I said before my bearded dragon is 9 inches long from head to toe and was thinking about getting her phoenix worms to feed instead of using/feeding her mealworms, would that be okay for me to do? and one more thing is that what would be an appropriate size worms for izzy (bearded dragon).

Thanks​

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yes phoenix worms are fine for him they r small worms. They r good for any size beardie really. It just the bigger they r the more they will eat.

Mine love them and honestly they seem to grow faster being feed phoenix worms

Chrisw

Hatchling Dragon
Phoenix worms are a lot healthier than mealworms. Good choice. Any size phoenix worms are fine. Your beardie is big enough to eat the biggest ones. They are quite small worms

Latest posts