• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what morph is it ? normal ?

John1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
anyone know what morph is the bd on the right ? she have really nice saturated brown color ! never seen any normal Bd like this !
31221a29.jpg

c1e5727d.jpg

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome2c.jpg

It is definitely a normal BD & a Brown one ;). I think you are trying to find a color or breeder name for it, rather than the morph. If you don't know it's breeder or bloodline, what you see is what you get. You have a brown BD, a normal one & a very good looking one at that. :)

This may help you understand what morphs are ...

Morphs as I understand them.

John1988

Bearded Dragon Egg
thanks , breeder usually throw out a lot of cool , long name for a Bd , and it's confuse me . Yes you right i actually try to know how to call her color and bloodline , but i think beautiful brown normal Bd is her. actually i like and bought this one right away, still think this one more beautiful than some long name and expensive dragon they usually sale nowadays, glad to have her

Pat B

Super Moderator
Beeeaaautiful dragons....I keep hoping everytime mine sheds he will get some color....he is just a plain ol' jane!! :D

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Spike has color, I like the look of Spike, he has looked great in the Contest Pics
icon_thumright-1.gif
I still say your going to give that cutie a complex, yet. ;) :)

Latest posts