• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What kind of beardie did I buy?

jhumphrey

Bearded Dragon Egg
Is there anything special as far as color or type about my bearded dragon?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422844015.266725.jpg

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would say – a handsome one! It's difficult to give precise info without knowing the lineage of mum and dad. We do have some pretty knowledgeable individuals on the forum – they may be able to provide some additional info

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I love his tail, how the brown continues down a bit between the stripes. Gorgeous!

Capo33

Bearded Dragon Egg
This is my new Girl- Peaches- got her 2 days ago- can anyone tell me what type she is- looks pretty basic from what I have seen so far- but we are just newbies- thank youView attachment 14468

Attachments

• IMG_1250[1].JPG
    IMG_1250[1].JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 22

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I would say you got a "cutie" !! Honestly - without parents lineage, it's pretty much impossible to tell. Guess - yes, but for certain? no. I would also venture that she is a "normal" -

Coffeeblack

Bearded Dragon Egg
Your breaded seems to be a common sand tan orange one. You see these mostly at pet stores with the darker grey colors but the oranges is very nice one them.