• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what kind of bearded dragon do i have? And is he stressed?

Seannakido

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just got a bearded dragon about a week and a half old from a local breeder. My first question is what morph is he or is he just a normal. And my second question is, is he stressed because i herd that lines under the beardie are stress lines.
IMG_3807.JPG
IMG_3808.JPG

CrazyLeopardGeckoLady

Juvenile Dragon
I'm not sure the morph but I know that lines on the belly are completely normal
31d422270afad0b0e84acfcaa52c12ed.jpg

to help him settle in you could cover 3 sides of the tank with construction paper to help him settle

-Maisie

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yea looks like a normal to me, have you asked the breeder you got him from they should know....And yea the marks on the belly are normal not really sure why they call them stress marks to be honest.. mine has them and they show up more when they are alert, outside soaking up the sun or when they are cool....not really an indicator of stress.

Latest posts