• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what is wrong with the beardie? : (

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Yea he loves to bask most of the day. It's a zoo med powersun 100 watt but I'm switching to two bulbs because those bulbs get expensive to replace.
Can you put a pic of them side by side? Too hard to really judge any size difference whatsoever with those pics.

Dubya11

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I personally like Florescent tube lighting..I have never had good luck with MVB out of the 2 i have tried. Plus the tube lighting really covers more area where the BD can utilize the rays..

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm of the same feelings on MVBs & the tube lighting, also. I may be a bit tainted because my experience with them was right at the beginning of the Mega-Ray troubles. There have been sooo many issues with them over the past year or 2, from just about all manufacturers. They are designed for larger enclosures though.

Latest posts