• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is wrong with my beardies chin?

Katieveee

Bearded Dragon Egg
I cant tell if he might just be overweight because his belly is kind of large (my brother feeds him so I'll have words) but he has been a bit slack lately with his eating, I carried him from the cool end and put him under his heat lamp as he hadn't moved all day and hadn't touched any food (he eats calci worms and mixed greens from our local supermarket) i noticed he looked kind of odd but thought maybe its because he needs the toilet so his belly is bigger (he will have a bath when my brother comes home) but then i saw his chin looks big and weird, does anyone know what it could be?

He is 5 years old (6 in October)

Attachments

• 20200721_151938.jpg
    20200721_151938.jpg
    642 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200721_151922.jpg
    20200721_151922.jpg
    649.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20200721_151936.jpg
    20200721_151936.jpg
    488.3 KB · Views: 20

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I cant tell if he might just be overweight because his belly is kind of large (my brother feeds him so I'll have words) but he has been a bit slack lately with his eating, I carried him from the cool end and put him under his heat lamp as he hadn't moved all day and hadn't touched any food (he eats calci worms and mixed greens from our local supermarket) i noticed he looked kind of odd but thought maybe its because he needs the toilet so his belly is bigger (he will have a bath when my brother comes home) but then i saw his chin looks big and weird, does anyone know what it could be?

He is 5 years old (6 in October)
Hello, is the mass under his chin just extra fat or is it hard like a tumor?

Latest posts