• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is wrong with my beardie?

Angie Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
You’re right, it is. Thank you all for your help. I thought i was taking adequate care of her but it turns out I was not. I had to make a rough decision but I have decided to turn her in to a local rescuer. They assured me they would get her what she needed. I don’t know where I went wrong and I didn’t even know where to start to get her healthy. I don’t have much spare money either. I figured this would be best. Once again, thank you all for helping me before I made anything worse. Malia and I appreciate it.

Angie Thompson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Wow. That had to be so hard for you and a bit of a relief knowing they may have access to info and vets that may better serve her. Good for you for being strong enough to do what was best for her. You're an awesome person. You found help when she needed it the most!!!!

Lisa Luna

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’m worried about my baby, Malia. She has been acting very weird lately, she hasn’t been very active at all. And it seems like she is very weak. I have been feeding her correctly with calcium dust and salads and insects as well. I even went and bought a new uvb and basking lamp today because i did some research and it said it could be because the temperatures and the uvb. But she’s still acting the same! I also noticed her tail is very dark compared to the rest of her body today. Can anyone help me!!?
H
I’m worried about my baby, Malia. She has been acting very weird lately, she hasn’t been very active at all. And it seems like she is very weak. I have been feeding her correctly with calcium dust and salads and insects as well. I even went and bought a new uvb and basking lamp today because i did some research and it said it could be because the temperatures and the uvb. But she’s still acting the same! I also noticed her tail is very dark compared to the rest of her body today. Can anyone help me!!?
Hello, you baby looks very dehydrated to me! Have you gave him or her baths? From my understanding at that young of age per a reptile store, they are supposed to be bathed daily.

Halgerl

Hatchling Dragon
H

Hello, you baby looks very dehydrated to me! Have you gave him or her baths? From my understanding at that young of age per a reptile store, they are supposed to be bathed daily.
OP surrendered the dragon to a local rescue, it’s no longer in their care