• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is this lump?

Chicklet

Hatchling Dragon
So I just noticed this lump on Cichi's stomach. It feels like a rib but it looks so out of place. I want to think I'm just panicking for no reason but I just put her back in the tank because she just dumped her poops in my lap. The most beautiful poop I've ever seen before the way. She's really active, currently chasing crickets.. am I paranoid or should I rush her to the vet? I actually have no money to do that right now..

Attachments

• IMG_0508.JPG
    IMG_0508.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 219

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
I'm no expert, but does anyone think fatty tumor when they see this?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

VeraR13

Hatchling Dragon
No offense but goodness I hope no one else thinks that that's terrifying
Sorry. Fatty tumors are just pockets of fat. They are benign. Not serious unless they are in places that they can cause problems, like inside pushing against an organ or blood vessel. My cat had some years ago.

Chicklet

Hatchling Dragon
Sorry. Fatty tumors are just pockets of fat. They are benign. Not serious unless they are in places that they can cause problems, like inside pushing against an organ or blood vessel. My cat had some years ago.

That does sound much nicer

MikePhoneJunkie

Bearded Dragon Egg
Honestly, if your Beardie is acting normal and not acting like it's "painful", I would keep an eye on it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts