• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is this large bump?

kurtmontague

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anybody know what this large bump may be? My beardie is almost 13 years old. He's still eating and is active. His poo is liquidy. This bump doesn't seem to cause him pain. Any help?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423259584519.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423259584519.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 30

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum Kurt! I moved this to it's own thread so that it can get it's own attention. In the future you can go to the forum click on a topic that your question fits under and then in the top right of the screen there is a box that says Create New Thread. There you can type the subject and your question.

I'm loving all our new members coming on with older dragons, it's great to see them live long good lives :) Has your beardie always had that bump or is it something new? Is it getting bigger or is it staying the same size?

Latest posts