• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is this and what do you think?

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I was measuring Myah today and she was safe and secure in my hand. She still fits in my hand and her belly was sitting on my palm. She then stiffened up and her front and back legs were outstretched. I felt something stirring in her belly through my palm. (It could be her bowels, I'm not sure.) She ate a lot of her greens today. But I don't know what happened. It only happened less than a second before she grabbed my hand with her two front legs and clung to my left hand with her back legs. She didn't twitch or anything. I haven't seen anything like this.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I know when I hold mine in one hand they kinda hold my hands and move around to help balance themselves better. I've never felt anything move in their belly though :confused:

DanielE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
I have. Then he pooped on me lol. He did the same thing only he did not put his back legs back down. He held them put and kinds worked them side to side while he relived himself. I was not happy but what can you do. Lol I dont think its anything to worry a out now myself but if you see any other symptoms like diarrhea or blood in the stool id get him to a vet as quickly as possible.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
No to both of those. She's perfectly happy and healthy. She's 14" at 123 Grams. She and I took a little walk. She looked all around and didn't want to go back into the house. :)

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
There are spirits residing in my house. Allie was here yesterday. I was shopping and my left shoulder became stone cold. It was pretty weird because my mother didn't feel any cold presence. Allie stayed on my shoulder even after I had left.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
While I'm sure it was just gas

That made me giggle! Reminds me of the first time Dexter farted in her bath water, never knew my little flower blossom even did that LOL!

@Noella I love hearing your stories about spirit Allie! The man that used to live in my apartment was someone was someone I knew since I was 9 and he used to have lots of cats. Sometimes we will catch our youngest cat Sasha looking up at the ceiling and then jump around like she's playing with the spirit cats. Or she will just sit and stare up and smile, like he's petting her. Other times we will see a cat go into the kitchen out of the corner of our eye and all our cats will be sitting with us!

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I saw her once on my bed, sleeping. In Myah's tank, watching over her, there were some orbs in the camera (I have to find them again.) Myah's eating her greens now. She had a 20 crickets this morning and then her greens. She's got fresh greens now. She's happy as a lark and looking right at me. She loves her basking log and she glows with happiness. She has a small smile and sometimes, she looks so serious. :)

Oh and Mom said she saw a wisp too, before we left to go shopping.

Latest posts