• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What is normal behavior?

Alysha&Reptar

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have had my two year old, Reptar, for about a month now. He used to bask often but now he stays flattened out in the corner and won't chase his food anymore. He has also never seemed to be very perky and doesn't move often. I was just wondering if this was normal or if I need to make some changes. Thank you!

Knoteb

Hatchling Dragon
Is it possible he's getting ready for brumation? Does he seem different in any other ways like he doesn't want to be held, are there sores on his body, is he going to the bathroom?

Alysha&Reptar

Bearded Dragon Egg
He has stopped going poo. He looks like he's about to shed in his tail. And he does seem to want to be held less. No sores that I have seen though. He has been opening his mouth a lot too.

jarich

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Can you post a picture of his viv? How often and what are you feeding him? Are you sure its a male?

Latest posts