• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What happens when there are no collards?

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
The store didn't have dandelion greens and the collards were already rotten so I had to get turnip greens. Precious isn't a fan of anything other than the first 2 I mentioned. So I put the dish in her tank and she did go to it, realized it wasn't what she thought it was and went back up to her basking spot.
Not to be outdone, I put her dish on the basking spot and this was the look she gave it:
20150223_1937181_zps6tweuf8a.jpg

She obviously wasn't going to put any effort into trying it on her own so I hand fed some to her:
20150223_1936381_zpsyxptd6jp.jpg

She was not impressed. Such a drama queen!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
HA! I love how picky they get. My favorite story is when Dexter was younger and loved to eat her greens, I went to the store to get dandelion and they only had red veined dandelion greens. I bought them figuring there is no difference it's still dandelion. Boy was I wrong, she refused to eat them because they had red in them!

donprec

Juvenile Dragon
That's so funny! I was trying to convince Precious there can't be that much difference between the 2 but Dexter...even more of a drama queen, my goodness lol!

Latest posts