• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What equipment do you use?

Joe Hunter

Bearded Dragon Egg
im thinking about getting a bearded dragon an I'm unsure of who to buy from? Could you please tell me who supplies your viv,lights etc. It would really help as I'm unsure who is a trust company and good make.

Valerie Vitticeps

Bearded Dragon Egg
I think Reptisun has some really good quality florescent and mercury bulbs. I also like the Flukers domes to place the UVA bulbs and the ceramic heat bulbs (for nighttime). I bought mine from Amazon & Chewy. I found a small mom & pop place to buy from here in the city too. Just have to do some googling. I buy my worms from Josh's Frogs & they deliver.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
I think Reptisun has some really good quality florescent and mercury bulbs. I also like the Flukers domes to place the UVA bulbs and the ceramic heat bulbs (for nighttime). I bought mine from Amazon & Chewy. I found a small mom & pop place to buy from here in the city too. Just have to do some googling. I buy my worms from Josh's Frogs & they deliver.
You can get some of the bulbs from Josh's Frogs, too. They do a nice job of packaging and they arrive quickly. I already had fixtures, so I'm not sure what they have for those, but definitely look on their site.

JeanBD

Hatchling Dragon
I love Exo Terra, I have a terrarium, water dish, and a cave that my beardie out grew, but they're all great. my beardie loves basking on top of the terrarium, which is shaped like a rock, and he loves the terrarium.
I would also recommend Zilla, the terrarium cleaner is non-toxic and works great and the shed ease spray is awesome, too. for bedding, I recommend Zilla and Zoo Med. You can find most of this stuff in amazon.

Zilla product site: https://www.zillarules.com/all-products

Latest posts