• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What does this mean?

TG94

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi, its me again,

A couple questions,
Do bearded dragons, overeat, eat themselves to death, or get overweight. Then does a beardi keep its mouth open, and sit/laydown, and not be black, or puffing.
Then, with what, or what is the best way to clean the glass of a terrerium.
Then, is there a meaning behind it, if the lizards hog down insects, even when having veggis, during the day, and night, and should the beardies have food during the night, I allready know that critters are to be removed if not eaten.

Then, does a female, and male lizard, do the two genders normally sleep together, on top of each other, wether it be the female on top of the male, or the ohter way arround.

Then, should the female, and male be kept seperated during the day, when being away, and even at night, and when I am awake, and only "visit" each other. and if the two beardies are staying in the same cage, should another female be added to the one male, and one female that I allready have.

For now these are my questions.

TG94

ladyknite

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Do bearded dragons, overeat, eat themselves to death, or get overweight?
They can get overweight as adults. It's important to have a good ratio of greens/protein to keep the diet balanced.

Then does a beardi keep its mouth open, and sit/laydown, and not be black, or puffing.
Yes, it’s called gaping

Then, with what, or what is the best way to clean the glass of a terrerium.
Lemon juice, vinegar, quat

Then, is there a meaning behind it, if the lizards hog down insects, even when having veggis, during the day, and night, and should the beardies have food during the night, I allready know that critters are to be removed if not eaten.
They sleep at night. No food needed

Then, does a female, and male lizard, do the two genders normally sleep together, on top of each other, wether it be the female on top of the male, or the ohter way arround.
They should be housed separately. Sleeping on top of each other is dominance.

Then, should the female, and male be kept seperated during the day, when being away, and even at night, and when I am awake, and only "visit" each other. and if the two beardies are staying in the same cage, should another female be added to the one male, and one female that I allready have.

Visiting for the purpose of breeding only.

Latest posts