• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What does Cawley means?

CrimsonMedusa

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm new with colours of beardies and I can't get any information about Cawley. Or is it even a colour? I can find photos of them but I have no idea what does cawley mean and what I should see if I see Cawley beardie. Please someone help me to understand!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm new with colours of beardies and I can't get any information about Cawley. Or is it even a colour? I can find photos of them but I have no idea what does cawley mean and what I should see if I see Cawley beardie. Please someone help me to understand!
Let me ask some people

CrimsonMedusa

Bearded Dragon Egg
Let me ask some people
Thank you! Hope you'll find out! This have bothered me because I'm getting a baby dragon (Cawley Red) but the breeder is from another country and my friend is the one who bought it for me, they both can't speak a good English so I don't believe I can't get a good information from the breeder itself

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Let me ask some people
This is what the response was
I haven't heard of it, but it looks like it is the name of a particular genetic line. It looks like Dachiu has some with that lineage.

Latest posts