• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What do you guys think?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Its hard to get a good pic without the glare of the flashlight and the fact that my gf is so scared of him to get close enough to get a good pic. boy or girl. My guess is girl. uploadfromtaptalk1402950069301.jpg ill try to get a couple more in a min

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
There def isnt 2 lines at the base of the tail. Just one lump in the middle. Now not sure what to change (her) name to. Lol

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Little girl! Congratulations on the sex of your bearded dragon baby.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Thanks everyone. Not such a baby anymore tho shes up to 12" and 81.5 grams. She was just 6" and 13.5 grams when i got her and full of parasites,wrong set up and just not taken care of properly. she is an eating machine now. also when i got her i was told it was a male so we named her vinnie.lol. Now how to make vinnie into a girl name? any suggestions?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Minnie? We did that with both our beardies. We tried to figure out how to make Dexter a feminine name but could only come up with Dixie and we didn't like that so we just left it be. Same with Luci. We started with Lucy and then just changed the y to an i and call him Luci short for Lucifer because he was such a terror.

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
It depends if its internal parasites or external. But you should start your own thread for that so people can see your questions better

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Its hard to get a good pic without the glare of the flashlight and the fact that my gf is so scared of him to get close enough to get a good pic. boy or girl. My guess is girl.View attachment 8887 ill try to get a couple more in a min
You need to fold the tail over the beardies back to make the youho spots protrude to be definitive........ So tail at base needs to be 90 degree and tip of tail laying over beardies head........ Than do it....... Maybe surprised at results...... I know I sure was when some dude at a pet shop showed me this trick with one at the store...... He told me female I said no..... Folded the tail over and Yea had two bumps.......

But from the pic she's a girl

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Ill try it when i get off work and see if it changes. Like i said its hard to hold the light hold the dragon and take a pic at the same time bc my gf is a chicken **** and wont get close to him. You would think after 6 months she would be used to it but nnooo

Luvthemanimal

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Ill try it when i get off work and see if it changes. Like i said its hard to hold the light hold the dragon and take a pic at the same time bc my gf is a chicken **** and wont get close to him. You would think after 6 months she would be used to it but nnooo
Lol too funny...... I just have mine lay there and fold the tail like I said......

Persei8

Bearded Dragon Egg
Minnie sounds like a cute name. We found out our Ed was a girl last year and didn't like anything else. Plus she had been Ed for so long that we just kept it.

diegothediggy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Beardie Club
my mum was like that hehe she thought they where wet n scaly hehe she had a lovely bond with Boris.

Latest posts