• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What do you feel are "must have's" with beardie environments?

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
So now that I am almost moved into my new place, I have been thinking of upgrading George's environment. What things do you feel are a must in your beardie's habitat? Of course the lighting, but I am looking for other things such as tree branches, rocks, basically anything you feel is important in your friend's space.

drgnfly2265

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Other than the stuff they need (water bowl, vegie bowl, superworm bowl, lights)

I like the fake half log that mine use as a hide and they can crawl on them and lay on.
Blankets - My beardies LOVE their blankets. I have them on the hot side and they lay on them all the time. They even use them for bed. I normally wrap them up in their blankets to put them to bed or sometimes they get under them on their own.
Hammocks - They type that come with the suction cups and can be hanged in the corner. They will use them quite a bit.

Hope that gives you some ideas ;)

AnthonyF

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
^that's a good idea with the blanket.

Other than what was stated, it's really up to you. Most of it is to just spoil them. :)

I_Love_George

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I am really liking both of those ideas...A little hammock? Where would I be able to get one?

Latest posts