• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

what do you feed your dragon?

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
just a interesting topic i think.
i fed my dragon some smashed cheerios (all pieces were small enough for her). placed some collard greens alongside them. i could hear her snacking away at the cheerios. also put fresh water in her bowl cause i know cheerios are dehydrating for them. a good treat i think. What do you feed your dragon.

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
same list ive looked at, which is why i gave her some cheerios and greens, with water nearby. ive tried a few different things off that list but she will still tear up after some collard greens, mustard greens, and crickets

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you are going by that list, why would you feed something listed as 'Questionable' .

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
just to see if she likes it (she doesnt like them much), but i smashed them into small chunks, and if its questionable why is it on the list?

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
To tell you that it is likely\possibly not something good to feed. In case you didn't notice, that is the purpose of the color code, to tell you what is good & not so good to feed.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I am able to get mine at some big supermarket grocery stores, here, specifically Sobeys.

NerJaro

Juvenile Dragon
unfortunately i live in Oklahoma, and currently the only place to get them here are at Apothecaries (only one of those in Tulsa) and health stores as pills, nothing green and living.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You say it likes it's Collards, which is one of the better choices, because of it's uncommonly high Calcium to Phosphorous ratio, compared to other greens.

Latest posts