• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

WHAT DO YOU FEED YOUR BD

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Even if you get a baby that won't assure you that they will eat their greens. Babies eat mostly protein as they are growing, some will eat them sone wont. They wont starve themselves so when shes hungry she will eat. My male hasnt eaten in about 3 weeks....but he will drink in the bath. Both of mine refuse to go in their tanks only while in the bath and thats great by me!

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

BPz27

Juvenile Dragon
Even if you get a baby that won't assure you that they will eat their greens. Babies eat mostly protein as they are growing, some will eat them sone wont. They wont starve themselves so when shes hungry she will eat. My male hasnt eaten in about 3 weeks....but he will drink in the bath. Both of mine refuse to go in their tanks only while in the bath and thats great by me!

Aww ok so perfect since u say yours hasn't ate in 3 weeks then I shouldn't worry. I do bathe her every 3rd or 4th day. And I love how she waits for bath to use the bathroom save me the cleaning

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Just monitor her weight, make sure she stays hydrated and looking healthy. I offer a slurry once a week if they are not eating but if they dont want it they dont want it.
If she drops weight and isnt acting normal vet check with parasite check.
If of age that they are slowing due to winter and brumation they wont eat much

Mom2Dovakiin

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
Yea, getting babies definitely does not guarantee a smooth move to greens...my baby is adept at picking out the worms and dubias from the greens and leaving the greens completely untouched...he's way too smart for his own good hehehehe

Latest posts