• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What colour morph is my bearded dragon?

Frogb0i

Bearded Dragon Egg
Anyone know what colour morph my beardie is?

She was listed as a mixed morph where I got her from, and when I showed my friend that has reds they said they think she’s a snow x pastel but I’m not too sure! She is pretty white but has like greeny/blue/lilac flecks?

Thanks so much

Attachments

• IMG_3541.jpeg
    IMG_3541.jpeg
    645.3 KB · Views: 18

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Anyone know what colour morph my beardie is?

She was listed as a mixed morph where I got her from, and when I showed my friend that has reds they said they think she’s a snow x pastel but I’m not too sure! She is pretty white but has like greeny/blue/lilac flecks?

Thanks so much
Let me have someone take a look -

xp29

Bearded Dragon Egg
She does look like a snow. But technically color is not a morph. No matter how many you bred you could never produce two identical babies. Morphs are a gene mutation and can be reproduced reliably. Leatherback, Dunner, hypo, translucents, zero, witblits ect are examples of morphs. Each is caused by specific gene mutation.
It looks like your beardie has clear nails, if they are all clear thats a hypo morph. If even one has a black line through it though it disqualifies her as a hypo. There are a couple others she isn't for sure. That being leatherback and Dunner. Those are both dominant and will be displayed if present. Any recessive traits would have to be proven through breeding, so she could be het for any recessive trait.

Latest posts