• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What coloration is this?

jessmvee

Bearded Dragon Egg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Hello all! My name is Jessica, and I'd like to introduce you to my newest baby, Rumplestiltskin. I can't seem to figure out what his coloration is looking like so far. I know it will change a bit as he ages (he is TINY), but I've never seen one quite like him. I got him from a giant chain pet store (which I'm not a fan of, but this case is a long story) and he definitely doesn't look like my rescued adult sand/tan little man.

He seems to have a lot of blue in him.

Any ideas?

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome! he/she is beautiful! I am not the one to ask for coloration types but that's some great colors

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If I were to guess it would be a normal, with orange citrus
Whatever she/he is just stunning that's gonna be a beautiful adult...

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Nothing wrong with a pet store beardie, Two of mine were purchased from a store and the 3rd one was a rescue that was left at the pet store. They are all happy and healthy :)

jessmvee

Bearded Dragon Egg
Nothing wrong with a pet store beardie, Two of mine were purchased from a store and the 3rd one was a rescue that was left at the pet store. They are all happy and healthy :)
People always tell me they are awfully over-bred and whatnot. I have that image in my mind, so I try to stay away. Might be completely false reputations.

Any ideas on coloring?

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
I have no idea. He has some really interesting colors though.

Beardedfury

Bearded Dragon Egg
He's cool coloring... I don't know anything about colors but my beardy has a similar pattern and that pattern I was told is called a dunner.....? If they're more prickly....? Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Lol

But he's a cute little guy! I love his name. Very clever

Latest posts