• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What color would you say..?

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I would say Diddy is absolutely stunning, but that doesn't help you much. Pretty reds and yellows!

Emily

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I love taking him out with me when I go places. People love to come and pet him and remark on his coloring. He loves the attention. :)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Go look at the pictures of Lord Stanley, just put Lord Stanley in the search function and pick the most recent one. If he had scales... similar coloration, only yours has more red in him then he does.

Germ

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is a nice colored BD, there is no doubt. But when a pic is so enhanced to bring out unnatural colors, how can anyone tell? Check that pic against your avatar ...

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
It is a nice colored BD, there is no doubt. But when a pic is so enhanced to bring out unnatural colors, how can anyone tell? Check that pic against your avatar ...

thats what i was thinking, every other picture i've seen of diddy on the photography forum he seems yellow? or light cream not orange! i was so confused when i saw that picture :L

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
thats what i was thinking, every other picture i've seen of diddy on the photography forum he seems yellow? or light cream not orange! i was so confused when i saw that picture :L
*sigh* I need to pay better attention.

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hate to say it, Emily but the vacation photo, this one, and the practicing photos all look like completely different color morphs. It's impossible to say unless you are able to give us a true color pic.

Em Lynch

Juvenile Dragon
Hate to say it, Emily but the vacation photo, this one, and the practicing photos all look like completely different color morphs. It's impossible to say unless you are able to give us a true color pic.

I agree, natural lighting is best :) but all beardie's are just as lovely as each other regardless of colour morphs. My girl is a natural and she's beautiful just the way she is, i'm not sure i would try to discover what colour morph she was even if she did look different because its not that important to me, just another label to attach to something :L but thats just me <3 (fair enough if you are a breeder, i know colours are important)

Aleena

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I agree, natural lighting is best :) but all beardie's are just as lovely as each other regardless of colour morphs. My girl is a natural and she's beautiful just the way she is, i'm not sure i would try to discover what colour morph she was even if she did look different because its not that important to me, just another label to attach to something :L but thats just me <3 (fair enough if you are a breeder, i know colours are important)
My natural BD was a horny little guy so I couldn't keep him, and there wasn't room with the babies coming on my beardie wall for an additional cage... I need to get a cool stand eventually, then I'll have more room. But he was just as beautiful to me as my Cleo or Cass. In fact, almost more beautiful to me when he was little.

Latest posts