• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What an awesome site!

Jereka

Bearded Dragon Egg
Good afternoon, we purchased a Bearded dragon for my daughter for her birthday on Saturday, and the whole family has fallen in love with "Fred". I am so happy that I found this site. I thought that I did my research, but I am finding that I may have a lot of wrong information. I am sure that I will be asking a lot of questions for our little guy. I am really enjoying the forums! Look forward to getting to know you

Attachments

• 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 47

ravenwolf

Juvenile Dragon
hello and welcome! There's a lot of mis-information out there for sure, the above links will keep you right and if you eve have any questions we are all happy to help. am sure we'll be seeing much more of Fred around here :)

Jereka

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you, I have read all of the links. I feel like I am getting a better grasp on what to do and what not to do. I am sure that I will be asking many more questions though, thank you :)

Latest posts