• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

What a HAM!! LOL

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
HiYa Folks!

Many of you have already been introduced to Mungi The Most Awesomest thru his Live Mungi Cam feed but thought I would post a few favorite pics of him to date...lol;-)
As you can tell...Mungi LOVES da Lens!
Enjoy and enjoy your day!
Buddha

TVnite.jpg

Mungi hangin out on the back of Kat's recliner..a favorite perch of his;)

flapjackin.jpg

Mungi "Flapjackin" on same recliner;)

2012-06-16_20-42-22_996449x600.jpg

As stated he LOVES da Lens..lol

mungichillin.jpg

Chillin out by the Waterin Hole;)

More to come..;)

Mungi's Kat

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hahaha! Theres our boy showin off again! Dont forget Munge...tonite is The Blue Cup Nite. I think were gonna hafta try to get a vid of him and the Blue Cup lol,

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mungi's Kat

Bearded Dragon Egg
@PatB Howdy Pat n nice 2 meet ya! Yeah Im a native Buckeye for sure. Have had many herps in the past but gotta say Ive never seen one with as much personality and charm as the Beardies :) although gotta say our lil Leopard Gecko Sir Galen the Great is a close 2nd!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@Aleena and BeardieBaby...thank you kindly...and glad you like the new pics...he definitely loves attention and the camera...both of which we are only too happy to.give him all he wants;)

Sent via my HTC Rezound; Ineffabilis Deus, S-OFF using Tapatalk2

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Beautiful dragon. He sure does luves the lenses. :) Allie's very photogenic some of the time, if she's in the mood. :)

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@PatB...Thank you and you better bet we enjoy every moment we have with Mungi as I know.you enjoy every moment you have with yours;) They are too much fun for sure!

@Noella...Thank you for the compliment...I am sure Mungi will grin when I.show him..lol;) Do you have a thread with pics of you dragon..would love to see her.

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
chingy51o's Ineffabilis Deus Rom
using Tapatalk2

Mungi's Buddha

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
@Noella...Allie.is a beautiful dragon!;) Thank you for sharin her pics and I do.hope she is doing well.
You should start a thread on here for her and post your pics of her...it's a guarantee folks will love gettin to.see her;)

Bout time to hit the rack..Enjoy the rest of.your even! Nite

Sent via my
HTC Rezound*(S-OFF)*
chingy51o's Ineffabilis Deus Rom
using Tapatalk2

Latest posts