• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Well that was a lucky catch

ZillasMom

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
We took my sons leopard Gecko in to the Vets today because he has not been eating. I also took a sample of Zilla's poop with us just to get it checked, well it turns out Zilla is the sick one not the Leo. He had Entamoeba show up on his gram stains, we have meds to treat it, now we just have to hope they take care of the problem. He gets the meds once every 14 days for 3 treatments and a week after that we'll take another sample in to be tested. I'm really glad I took it.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It is always a good idea to be proactive with beardies. They usually don't show any signs of anything being wrong until it is late in the game. I'll keep Zilla in my thoughts and hope he responds to the treatment.

Keep us posted!

Latest posts