• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to our bearded dragon forum!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome and thank you for visiting our bearded dragon forum. We are very dedicated to ensuring you have inclusive responses to your questions while also provides a friendly environment to share stories about owning your beardie.

We have enjoyed owning ours for 4 years now. And hope you have as much fun with these critters as we have.

So make your posts, help us grow our forum and we will, in turn, ensure it is a place to continue to visit for years to come.

Renee & Bob

sandfire9

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
yay Renee!!! 1st post!! *beardie dance* This is the best baerdie forum i ever seen! Great friendly users in here!! awesome! *thumbs up!

Storm

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey. I'm a first time beardie owner. Ive had storm about a week now and I'm already inlove hehehe. Id like to know of some usefull tips if anyone wants to help ;)

steveo84

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
New Beardie Owner

Hi everyone,

brand new beardie owner, my beardie is 18 months old and i have had him for about 4 weeks now.

hes getting on great but recently hasn't been as active as usual, normally when i get home he is clambering to get out of his viv, i've noticed he hasnt been going to the toilet much and was irritable if i picked him up.

a day or so ago he did the biggest almighty poo on his basking rock, it was literally nearly as big as him.

Is this a problem with the heating?? any advice on where im going wrong would be great.

thanks

beardieluver

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This site has given me the best info i have researched and have found. I now realize after reading that store clerks have given me a lot of wrong items. i will always trust this site and will defiantly be coming back for more info.

Thanks ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm glad that you found the advice that you were seeking. It is a sad truth that many have been given incorrect info at pet stores. We've all been victims. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with your beardie.

Latest posts