• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com!

Sandra Hirst

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all. Vaughan here from Johannesburg, South Africa. Not new to keeping dragons, but it's always useful to learn what others are doing and to have an extra site for questions.

BabyToby

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh
How do I create a new post?

Jerika

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone. I am a new beardie parent as of Saturday. I am joining this group hopping it will be a good place to pick up tips on how to help my dragon live a happy, heathy life.

Introducing Ash.

Attachments

• 20200425_191307.jpg
    20200425_191307.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
Hello everyone. I am a new beardie parent as of Saturday. I am joining this group hopping it will be a good place to pick up tips on how to help my dragon live a happy, heathy life.

Introducing Ash.
Welcome! Glad to have you here.

N W

Juvenile Dragon
New dragon mom here - she's supposed to be my kids' but I am quite fascinated with her. :D
We got her the middle of February and she got a clean bill of health from the vet in March.

Attachments

• 00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200216154909150_COVER.jpg
    00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200216154909150_COVER.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
  • 00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200420132530626.jpg
    00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200420132530626.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20

Yvonne G

Administrator
3 Year Member
New dragon mom here - she's supposed to be my kids' but I am quite fascinated with her. :D
We got her the middle of February and she got a clean bill of health from the vet in March.
Hi, and welcome!

Reactions: N W

crispyelliot

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi everyone! Im new to this forum but I've been a beardie mom for a year now and i love it! I just have one question. I realize its mating season and my elliot has been going INSANE constantly glass surfing wanting to run out of my arms resulting in me being all scratched up. He also is barely eating and only has a little bit everyday. I am concerned for the not eating part. This has been going on for a week and I'm wondering if anyone has gone through this too? and how long is this gonna take? Thank you!

JDEM10

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone my name is Josh and I am new to keeping Bearded Dragons my girlfriend saw a 9 week old bearded dragon at a pet supplies plus and was telling me about her I went and looked for myself and she wasn't in the right conditions. She's now home with us getting proper love and care. I'm learning so much over the last 4-5 days of having her, proper care is more specialized than I would have guessed. Thanks for having me I look forward to learning and sharing with you all. -Josh

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
Hello and welcome to BeardedDragonForum.com! We strive to provide a free and family-friendly place for the discussion of all things related to bearded dragon care. Please take a minute to tell use about yourself and your pets or your interest in a new pet. I think you will find our community both helpful and friendly!

Best,

Josh
I work at a foster home for special needs males. I thought this would be a good addition to the family. I think they will like to watch him eat and chase bugs. Ivan is about a month old and keeping in my room until he has adjusted.

Attachments

• 99C75500-81E1-4416-8E88-E9923E74B65B.jpeg
    99C75500-81E1-4416-8E88-E9923E74B65B.jpeg
    932.8 KB · Views: 13

Sunny lil dragon mom

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, im new to this forum and I’ve tried several times to make posts asking for help but it says my threads are awaiting approval. It’s been a month since I first submitted a thread. Is it normal for new comers to wait that long to have a post approved or am I doing something wrong?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, im new to this forum and I’ve tried several times to make posts asking for help but it says my threads are awaiting approval. It’s been a month since I first submitted a thread. Is it normal for new comers to wait that long to have a post approved or am I doing something wrong?
If u dm me i might be able to help you, idk anything about posts needing approval, thats odd

Rubble1212

Bearded Dragon Egg

Best,

Josh
Thank you for having me I’ve had some bad experiences in another forum with people being very abrupt and judgmental and demanding that you follow their husbandry guidelines and I felt it wasn’t the right fit. I love dragons and treat them like my children lol and love discussing technical lighting and uvb setup questions and I love helping people and learning from those who are more experienced.

FirstAdoptedBeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg

Best,

Josh
Hi I’m a new beardie Mom!! And a new member!! I just adopted a “misfit” from PetSmart (my employer for over a year) and I’m still learning. You may see me here asking a lot of questions so let me apologize in advance

Dragonlady101$

Bearded Dragon Egg

Best,

Josh
Thank you maybe I can get your help with my new baby

Attachments

• 20221125_222055.jpg
    20221125_222055.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 11

Dragonlady101$

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you maybe I can get your help with my new baby
Hi thank you this place seems wonderful I'm glad there is a place like this that you can talk to other people about your new pet specially for me cuz I'm new at this I've been doing a lot of reading about it but I'm still a little confused about a couple things maybe I can get somebody's help I have a baby bearded dragon he's very tiny I just got him yesterday from the pet store I set him up with his tank in his water in his heating the whole nine yards and I could not get him to eat a cricket he would not hunt for it but I put an earthworm down and he ate it yesterday after we got home but that's only because I put it down in front of him today I've tried to put it down in front of him he refuses to eat he hasn't eaten at all today but he's drink water and he's very active so he doesn't act sick he just won't eat I don't know if that's concerning or if it's something just to give it time cuz he's new and he did eat one yesterday please help if you can thank you

Kirsty

Hatchling Dragon

Best,

Josh
Hi everybody! My name is Kirsty. I recently adopted my sons bearded dragon. He moved out and can’t house him. His name is Squiggles. He’s a year and a half. I joined the community for advice and to learn all I can about this little adorable little dude so I can give him everything he needs.

Attachments

• IMG_7400.jpeg
    IMG_7400.jpeg
    346.8 KB · Views: 9

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi everybody! My name is Kirsty. I recently adopted my sons bearded dragon. He moved out and can’t house him. His name is Squiggles. He’s a year and a half. I joined the community for advice and to learn all I can about this little adorable little dude so I can give him everything he needs.
Welcome I posted on your other thread