• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Welcome Smokey

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
This is Smokey. I took her in when an older man lost his wife and couldn't care for her. She's very sweet so far. But my spoiled female cat Dollie doesn't really care for her yet..

DSCF1104.jpg

DSCF1105.jpg

Here's Dollie
DSCF0804.jpg

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Dollie kiiinda looks like pookie... ;)
Wonder if her personality matches too ;)
Janie

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Dollie is a housecat with a curious barncat personality. She's a wonderful cat. She's my baby. I got her at 4 weeks old. She was a dirty sickly fuzzball. I fell in love with her when I saw her. Her she is about a year later. Happy and healty.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Aw cute! That is awesome that you gave her a home to help the widower out. It must be hard loosing a loved one after so many years.

Give your cat time to adjust. I've heard that it is difficult to acclimate two cats together as opposed to two dogs. I remember hearing or reading somewhere the it is best to keep the new cat separate for awhile and slowly introduce the two. But on second thought, if this cat has lost her previous owner, she needs to mourn too.

Latest posts