• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weirdest taste in music...

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
ok so I had Little man out while I was on my computer and he was going crazy running all over me. I felt like listening to some music but my computer speakers make everything really high pitch (not REALLY high pitched but higher then they're supost to be) but I but music on anywaysI chose the Crazy frog remix of "Blue"(I don't really like crazy frog but I like the song) and Little man just freezes and stops to listen to the song he tilts his head to the speakers and listens. It was so cute! And when the song was over he started running around again so I put the song back on just to see if that really is the reasonhe stopped and he froze. He is a little weirdo but thats why I love him ;D :D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
lol...that is funny. These guys never fail to crack me up! :D

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
so many times i kick myself for not having my camera on me lol. the looks an dmoves they do are so hillarious

Jessieb910

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Its ok I remember VCR's too and i'm a young teenager... I know its weird cause normally its the mom going "I joined this forum because my daughter wanted a bearded dragon" But my mom couldn't use the computer if her life depended on it...

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Jessieb910 said:
Its ok I remember VCR's too and i'm a young teenager... I know its weird cause normally its the mom going "I joined this forum because my daughter wanted a bearded dragon" But my mom couldn't use the computer if her life depended on it...

I hear ya. Both my parents are computer illiterate, but they are pushing 70 next year. They've chosen not to change with the times.

Jessie, I just wanted to comment that it is refreshing to have someone so young taking on the responsibility of caring for their beardie. Keep up the great work!

Briston

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
haha thats so funny mine does the same thing!!! mine likes green day and three days grace tho haha

Latest posts