• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weird liquidy poop

sillyclio

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone, I've had my bearded dragon for about 2 months now, she/he's a 9-inch long juvenile. I didn't have any problems with badly formed poops until about 2 weeks ago when I started feeding phoenix worms. She also doesn't really like them and will stare for a long time and fling them around before eating (unlike how she devours dubia roaches by the mouthful). I won't be feeding her phoenix worms anymore... but can anyone tell what's going on by the looks of this pile? What's the white film surrounding it? The smell isn't very awful compared to before, but it's definitely way more watery. She's just as active as before and hasn't lost her appetite so she otherwise seems fine.

Diet: primarily dubia roaches, added phoenix worms for the last 2 weeks
Calcium powder weekdays and multivitamin powder weekends
Primarily cilantro as veggies

Attachments

• IMG_6769.jpg
    IMG_6769.jpg
    5.9 MB · Views: 10

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Have you had a poop test to rule out any parasites? Also, Cilantro isn't a good staple green. Have you tried any turnip, collard, mustard, escarole, or dandelion greens? What's his basking temp like?

sillyclio

Bearded Dragon Egg
I haven't had a poop test since she's been acting perfectly fine and the poop doesn't smell too horrible compared to before... but what's the usual price to get that done?

I can't get her to really eat anything other veggies (tried collard greens, mustard greens, squash, carrots, bell peppers). She doesn't even like berries as treats! I just hope she'll start eating more veggies as she grows up.

Basking temp is at >100 degrees at the highest point but she likes to sit on a lower branch most of the time.

Latest posts