• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Weird colored urate

Brittnee

Bearded Dragon Egg
my beardie has had a weird colored urate the last few poops. I’m not sure why or what it means. Her poops besides that are normal and every two days like normal. She only poops in the bath so she gets baths every two days or every other day!
I feed her arugula cause that’s the only veggie she will eat lol and also 4-5 super worms in the morning. I dust her food 3 times a week with calcium powder.
I give her drops of water when she starts licking her lips and seems like she’s thirsty.

She’s in a 40 gal tank until Christmas, she has a zilla uvb light currently (also until after Christmas). Her basking temp is usually about 90-95 and her cold temp is 80. She hasn’t been basking as much because of the winter I assume.

I tried to attach a pic. Hopefully it worked.

Attachments

• 9572BFC6-455A-46CA-B594-D0D316288002.jpeg
    9572BFC6-455A-46CA-B594-D0D316288002.jpeg
    917.4 KB · Views: 34

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes increase that basking temp as stated above, the urate looks a bit dehydrated I would see if she will eat a hornworm or 2 and see if you can get that urate a bit more white..How old is your dragon? Be careful feeding superworms regularly as they are fatty, have you tried other feeders?

Latest posts