• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We traded in Sal's sand for slate tile... what do you think?

lexi

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Here are a few pics of Sal's newly remodeled home ;D We have paper towels underneath the slate tile. I rinsed them really well in hot water and dried them off before we put them in (I hope that's all I need to do!). We didn't secure them with anything. They fit pretty snug.

SalNewFloor04.png

SalNewFloor03.png

I've heard so many bad things about the sand that we just decided to get rid of it. I think this looks better and it will be easier to clean. I do worry about it getting too warm on his little feet, though... is that a concern with the slate?

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Nope.Slate is awesome for several reasons. It retains heat, and evenly disperses warmth. Looks Awesome ! Quite easy to keep clean !
You did GOOD !
Janie :)

Latest posts