• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

We think my dragon jumped 6-7 off a deck

Woods

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a full grown beardie about a year old, and he’s been on our deck many times no problems, but today may have Been different.

my mom and I do our school work on the deck and since it’s nice out these days we let David (the dragon)come out with us and get some of them nice sun rays. Usually I keep an eye on him when he moves too close to the edge and we’ve never had him jump off before.

today I was at a friends house and I got a frantic call from my mom saying they lost the dragon and think he jumped off the deck which is a 6-7 foot drop. (when my mom study’s she blocks everything out).

ive been trying to find how high a dragon can fall without sustaining injuries but sadily there is no one definite answer.

I’m currently awaiting my mom to pick me up so I can go help search for david. I am hoping some of you kind people can give me helpful information on if he’ll be okay, how I can search for any wounds, and how I can best search for him to make sure he’s alright. Anything at all will be utmost helpfull

Attachments

• F75F4CD5-BA8D-439F-84F6-6984623D60C7.jpeg
    F75F4CD5-BA8D-439F-84F6-6984623D60C7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 19

DragonRose

Bearded Dragon Egg
Have you had any success in finding him? I know it can be quite scary when a beardie decides to play "hide and seek." As with mine, when he runs off he tends to attempt climbing something or he may go eat a plant or bug that catches his attention. Sometimes he will just sit somewhere in plain sight.

Latest posts